As summer is on its peak now and it’s the perfect time to show off beautiful summer dresses but with this joy of dressing nice short dresses summers bring its side effects also like skin tanning, dehydration. The hot winds cause severe skin damage. This change of whether makes skin dull and rough; it not only tans the skin but also blocks the pores of skin with dust and excessive sweating. So this is the time to be more careful for our skin by keeping some precautions .
Here are some natural tips which will make our skin glowing in summers:
1) Drink water: In summers due to excessive sweating our body suffers from dehydration. So we should make a habit of drinking lots of water, which not only makes our skin glow but also keep our body hydrated. In summers we should have a habit of drinking at least 12-14 glass of water.
2) Cleansing: As our skin pores are blocked with dust and sweat, it is necessary to keep our skin clean, which can be done by cleansing it daily twice. Cleansing makes our skin healthy and also removes blemishes.
3) Rose water: It is an excellent toner to use, if you don’t want to use market based toner then we can use rose water. It can be used in many ways like we can put few drops in our water while bathing and even it can be used with face pack also or even we can wash our face with rose water. It also makes our skin healthy and glowing.
4) Fruits: Summer is a fruity season. It brings lots of water based fruits like watermelon and cucumber. Watermelon contains 90% water. So, it also fulfills our water needs, whereas cucumber can be used directly on face, it reduces stress and gives cooling effect to our skin. Everyday two thin slices of cucumber should be kept on eyes. We should also take juices everyday; it also makes our skin glow.
5) Wash Face: We should wash our face every 2-3 hours
How can we keep glowing in summers?